from 12 February 2017
We're always looking at ways in which we can improve our services and we have a number of changes being introduced from 12 February 2017.
Check out the details here to see how this affects you....
Beeston, University, QMC to Nottingham
Derby, Borrowash, Long Eaton, Beeston to Nottingham
• We're sorry to report that the Y36 will no longer run after Saturday 11 February, Sadly we were not carrying enough customers to keep the route running any longer.
• However you can still travel into Nottingham using our Y5 service, which will now be using this route. With the same great value fares, friendly drivers and reliable service!
• You can preview the new timetable for the Y5 below
• We’d like to thank all our customers who have travelled with us over the years.
• A timetable and route change will be in place from 12 February for stops from Queens Road towards Nottingham.
• The Y5 will run via Woodside road up towards Priory Island and along Derby Road, instead of turning into University Boulevard. Then follow the usual route from QMC towards Nottingham Broadmarsh Bus Station.
• Preview the new timetable here
• We have 2 new services arriving in Derby on Sunday 12 February
• Your all new 1 & 1A services will connect Alvaston with Derby, running every 15 minutes.
• Running 7 days a week the new services will be ideal for commuting to work, meeting up with friends or treating yourselves to a payday shopping spree.
• Timetables will be available to pick up soon from the travel shop in Derby Bus Station and roadside information will be put up very soon.
• Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for more information on the new services coming soon.
• We look forward to seeing you all onboard the new 1 & 1A soon!
• Preview the new timetables here
Alvaston Circular to Derby