Starting from 07 May 2017
We're always looking at ways in which we can improve our services and we have a number of changes being introduced this month starting from 07 May 2017.
Check out the details here to see how this affects you....
Alvaston Circular to Derby
Derby, Borrowash, Long Eaton, Beeston to Nottingham
• We're sorry to report that the 1 & 1A services will no longer run via Pride Parkway after Saturday 06 May, Sadly we were not carrying enough customers to keep this section of the route running any longer.
• From this date these services will run via Siddals Road, Derby Rail Station & London Road inbound and outbound then continuing the usual route from Wilmorton Island.
• Along with the route change, these services will see a timetable change across the whole route which can be viewed here
• A timetable change will be in place from Sunday 14 May across the whole route.
• View the new timetable here
• A timetable change will be in place from Wednesday 24 May across the whole route.
• Preview the new timetable here
Cotmanhay, Ilkeston, Kirk Hallam, Spondon to Derby